Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh Excuse Me, Miss? You Forgot the Other Half of Your Dress

Sometimes on a friday night, all i wanna do is get on some sweatpants and chill ith a friend.  Last friday me and my friends went to walmart about 11pm. Just cuz we're awesome and didn't have anything beter to do on that particular friday night.  hile checking out in the only friggin open line, I happened to notice this woman, probably around forty or so, wearing a tight, cheetah print dress that barely covered her butt.  Now, with some women they may be able to pull it off (even though it would look trashy on anybody) but this woman had thighs that were the size of an aspen tree-tree trunk.  AND
Cellulite. Now i give her credit for having enough confidence to even try to go in public like that, even if it is just walmart.  She would have been able to pull it off better if the dress was longer. 
So my smartass tapped her shoulder and said "Excuse me, Miss? It seems as though you have forgotten the other half of your dress."
I know it was probably not the best thing to say to her but if you would have seen it, you would have done the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment